CANADA DOG TRANSPORT AND DOG WASH
We are nearing the date of our next BIG transport, bringing dogs to find their forever homes in Canada!!! We need your help!!
WE HAVE TWO WORK DAYS COMING UP:
May 25: Loading Trailer
This Saturday, May 25th, we will be loading the dog kennels into the trailer and securing them properly. We will definitely need all the hands we can get. We will be there from 1:00 to 7:00 organizing and loading all the cages. If you are available this Saturday even if only for a couple of hours, we could really use the help.
June 1: Big Dog Wash
Our big dog wash day is Saturday, June 1st!!! This is a fun day when we get all the dogs bathed, toenails cut and dogs out in runners to play!! We need lots of volunteers and extra help for this day. At this time, we will also be doing last minute preparations on the trailer to make sure everything is ready. The dog wash will be from 10 AM till 4 PM if you are interested in helping us out!!!
THINGS WE ARE STILL MUCH IN NEED OF FOR THE TRANSPORT:
2. Baby Shampoo. The best shampoo is Walmart Equate brand Baby Shampoo either regular scented or Lavender. You get a good shampoo for a great price.
3. Monetary Donations for fuel to travel up North
4. Heavy Duty 8″ Zip ties for securing kennels
5. Heavy Duty Flashlights
6. We are also in need of one more back up portable generator. It needs to be between 8500 and 9500 watts to run two ac units. We have one generator that runs one ac unit, the second one runs two ac units and we are in need of the third one to run the other two units. (We have an old generator but the repairs to fix it were going to cost us more than getting a new one.)
Thanks in advance for your support to BARK!!!!
Jillian and the BARK Krewe
All donations can be dropped off at Long’s Preferred Products at 2630 Broadway Avenue Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Or you can email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will come pick them up. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
BARK would like to thank Hailey Lofton for choosing BARK for her Senior Project!! She has designed BARK T-shirts, and she is selling them for $15.00 as a fundraiser for us!! Hailey has already sold 50 shirts!!! She has also volunteered her time working with the homeless animals at our no kill animal rescue. From all of us at BARK, THANK YOU!!! If you are interested in purchasing a BARK T-shirt, please email Hailey at Haileyalyse@gmail.com . The deadline for ordering a BARK T-shirt is March 15th.
CHRISTOPHER ALLEN CHOATE
In loving memory of our beloved Chris, son, brother, friend and animal lover.
“When God calls His children home
His angels come to take them by the hand,
Leading them along a shining path into a place
Of peace and light”
PLEASE CLICK ON “DONATIONS” TO DONATE VIA PAYPAL TO BARK IN MEMORY OF CHRISTOPHER
1. NEED HELP WITH CATS ASAP:
First, we are in desperate need of volunteers who like cats. We are trying to get one volunteer a day to sign up to clean, feed and play with the cats. We have over 30 cats / kittens which is more than we have ever had at BARK. We are not really set up for rescuing cats but we have turned one whole section into our cat room. If you or anyone you know, may be interested in volunteering your time 1x a week for two to three hours to clean and care for cats, please email me directly as I am trying to set up a schedule. You can come anytime between 8 am and 3 pm. Thanks!!
2. PLEASE HELP PAY FOR EMERGENCY SURGERY for Kada- Click on “Dogs Needing Help” for more details.
PLEASE CLICK ON “DOGS NEEDING HOMES” -to view some dogs at BARK needing homes!
PLEASE CLICK ON “CATS NEEDING HOMES” -to view some cats at BARK needing homes!